Please read these rules carefully! It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. :)
1. In this cup, there is a new external level to play approximately every 1-2 weeks. Try get as good time as you are able to and then upload your best drive to this page. Most of the events will be one week long. See Reviews-page if you want to see the levels beforehands.
2. In order to participate you have to register to the site. You can do it by entering your username (U) and password (P) and team (T) to the fields in the upper right corner. Also select your nationality and press Register. After that you can log in to the site.
3. You can use Elma 1.1x or 1.2, ballelma or EOL for playing. If you play in EOL, remember to play offline if you don't want to reveal your times to other kuskis.
4. Total amount of the events is 12, of which you can play only 10. That means that you have to skip 2 events. Participating means the same thing as uploading your time to the site. You cannot delete your time once you have uploaded it. Skipping means that you cannot participate in the last 2 events if you have played the first 10 events. In that way, you can really skip 2 events (compared to the other system where you could participate in all events but where system would leave your 2 worst results out).
5. You have to upload your rec before the deadline. We wont accept late submissions (or the site won't accept it. we don't handle recs manually anymore)
6. The timezone used on the site will be EEST (Eastern European Summer Time). The timezone is visible on the site. Make sure you won't miss the deadline!
7. You should name your replays as MC3xxyyy.rec where xx is the event number and yyy is your nick (or beginning of it) (for example MC301zeb.rec). It's not necessary though because the site will automatically rename the recs.
8. You can upload your rec many times. Site will automatically save your best time.
9. If two or more players get the same time, they will all get equal points which are e.g. (75+70) / 2 = 72,5.
10. Any bugs or cheating are not allowed.
11. After deadline, the results will be pasted to #mastercup3 (official mastercup3 IRC channel) and then revealed on the site.
12. We will ask a short interview from three best players in each event.
They should answer to these questions:
1. The first impression
2. Finding the right style
3. The höyling process
4. Other players' reactions and co-operation
5. Other things worth mentioning
If you don't have anything to say to some/all of these questions, that's allright, then just write something down and send it to us.
Send the interviews to email@example.com after you have seen the results and noticed that you are in the top 3.
13. Prizes: Don't expect anything. At the moment we don't know are we going to send anything to the winners, but at least you'll get lots of fame by winning the cup. In previous mastercups top 3 kuskis got a mastercup diploma. Maybe some kind of diplomas are send also this time.